As a Reformed and Presbyterian ministry, our faith and teachings are based on the Bible alone, centered on the Gospel of God — that salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone!
OUR BASIC BELIEFS
1. The Bible is the perfect and authoritative Word of God for faith and life.
2. There is one God in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. God is sovereign in creation, providence and redemption.
4. All men are sinful and totally corrupt, making them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
5. Jesus Christ is 100% God and 100% man.
6. The sacrificial death of Jesus Christ satisfied the wrath of God for His people.
7. Sinners are declared righteous by grace alone through faith alone.
8. The Holy Spirit causes and enables true believers to grow in holiness and obedience.
9. The church is the community of professing Christians and their children.
10. Jesus Christ will return again as Judge of all men and to receive His church.
OUR DOCTRINAL STANDARDS
The Bible is our final rule for faith and life. To us, the teachings of the Bible are faithfully summarized in three ecumenical creeds and three Reformed and Presbyterian confessions.
The ecumenical creeds that we adhere to are:
1. The Apostles’ Creed
2. The Nicene Creed
3. The Athanasian Creed
Our Reformed and Presbyterian confessions are:
1. Westminster Confession of Faith
2. Westminster Shorter Catechism
3. Westminster Longer Catechism